Synnex is one of the largest distributor of IT products and technology solutions. Ranked 198 on the 2017 Fortune 500, Synnex is headquartered in Fremont, CA and operates in more than 30 countries.
Synnex is a one-stop shop to an array of IT offerings that vary from hardware, software to telecommunication products. Over 300 leading manufacturers from all over the world are using Synnex to distribute their 30,000 technology products. Synnex was established in 1980 and has over 11, 000 full-time and part-time employees worldwide.
The distributor offers technology solution to over 20, 000 resellers and retail customers located in the United States, Canada and Japan. Synnex Canada and US has been doing business with some of the most successful resellers of all sizes. Recently Synnex launched its IT reseller community which will help resellers address growing security, networking and communications markets.
Synnex Product Portfolio
Synnex products fall under the following categories
- Server chassisGraphics/Video Controller
- Hard Disk Drives
- Motherboards & Barebones
- Optical Communication
- Optical Storage
- Power Supply
- Storage Adapters
- Storage Sub-Systems
- Solid State Drives
- Tape Storage
Criteria for Becoming Synnex Reseller
An authorized computer VARs or retail resellers can only apply for value added reseller partnership program of Synnex Corporation. Non-authorized resellers are not allowed to sell Synnex products. Also, before submitting the Application form, carefully go through the trading terms and conditions established by Synnex.
Steps for Becoming Synnex Reseller
- Firstly, you need to fill the ‘Online Reseller Credit Application’ to create an account. Synnex will go through your application and evaluate whether you meet their eligibility criteria. Your online application form will not be processed if you don’t fill the mandatory fields (highlighted in red).
- Once you have completed the form, click on ‘Submit and Print Application’. If the information you have entered is correct, you will be able to view your account number and application form will print out.
- If you have successfully submitted the application, the Multi-Jurisdiction form will open in a new window.
- In case, you want sales tax exemptions in states where you ship your products, you need to fill this Multi jurisdiction form better known as ‘Uniform Sales & Use Tax Certificate’. For instance, if you are doing your business in United States, then you need to fill the following form
- If you have selected ‘Credit Card Terms’ Option in the Application form, then a ‘Credit Card Authorization Form’ will also be displayed in the window. Filling this form will enable you to open your Credit account with Synnex.
- Keep in mind, in order to complete your application process, you need to sign and print ‘Synnex Online Reseller Application’ form along with the aforementioned documents.
- In case you are a US reseller, you can email your documents at email@example.com or fax the printed forms at 510-668-3144
- Synnex will verify all your documents and if approved, the distributor will set up your account and credit terms. You will also receive your Synnex login details (username and password) via email or fax. Your login credentials will authorize you to purchase products as a Synnex reseller.
- If you would like to avail net terms, just fax or email your fiscal year-end financial statements for the last two years. You can also specify your anticipated credit terms. Synnex will verify your details through a credit investigation and notify you within 7 business days.
Advantages of Becoming a Synnex Reseller
Synnex provides best-in-class services for its reseller partners to help them at every stage of their sales process. From lead generation and marketing to credit and financing, Synnex services support their resellers’ business efforts in the best possible way.
Synnex has a highly qualified team of developers, executives and sales representatives who will support your specific requirements irrespective of your business size. Once you become Synnex reseller, you can also avail a range of financial programs apart from traditional credit account facilities. Synnex offers a range of financial tools and resources for reseller partners so that their business remains stable and is ready to grow.
When capital investment is hard to come, reseller partners can take the help of various financial solutions offered by Synnex. The distributor has a team of financial experts that specialize in different aspects of financial planning. The team provides the best financial solution that can match your requirements. The team will help resolve your financial issues and assist with billing challenges.
Synnex is the only distributor with GSA schedule. This means, as a reseller, you can take advantage of Synnex GSA schedule program to grow your government sales. Synnex owns various federal, state and local government contracts, which can be leveraged by our reseller partners. So if you are serious about selling your products to government via GSA, Synnex can certainly help you meet this challenge.