The technology hardware and equipment company D&H Distributing is among the top 125 companies in Forbes’ 2018 List of America’s Largest Private Companies. It has 100 years of excellence and experience to its credit. It is known for its wide range of end-to-end solutions covering multiple application and market segments.
If you want to become D&H reseller, here is all you need to know.
- Product Portfolio
D&H Distributing offers a broad selection of SMB categories, applications and products. The key offerings in its portfolio are:
- Business & Vertical: Complete solutions for SMBs, vertical markets and K-12 with complete applications across cloud, mobile, office, Pro A/V and infrastructure.
- Consumer & Home: Cutting-edge technologies and holistic solutions with regards to work, play and entertainment for customers connected at home, office or on the go.
- Higher Education: Complete higher education solutions for college students, campus and staff.
D&H has partnered with leading brands such as Microsoft, Lenovo, Dell, Logitech, Intel, APC, Cisco, HP, Samsung, Fitbit, Kitchen Aid, LG, Google, TCL, Xbox, Griffin, Western Digital and many others.
- D&H Product Categories
D&H Distributing wholesales computers, small appliances, consumer electronics and video games, and even offers cloud solutions.
- D&H Cloud Solution
In 2013, D&H tied-up with Cloud Nation platform to launch cloud solutions to enable SMB resellers to sell cloud-based infrastructures. The cloud solution portfolio includes:
- Training and certification on ‘Cloud Essentials’ at beginners and advanced level.
- Access to a Cloud Solutions Platform so that resellers can learn about virtual desktops and servers, ongoing managed services and turn-key cloud-based infrastructure solutions that can be offered to the end-customer.
- Access to the Cloud Nation Community Portal to seek product information, news, peer advice and support.
- Continuous SMB-centric support in sales and marketing.
- Multi-tiered billing alternatives.
D&H has partnered with Microsoft, Dropsuite, BitTitan, PlumChoice, Intermedia and Dropbox Business for cloud-solutions. It is soon expected to add Webroot, Nimble and ESET to its portfolio.
- Criteria for Becoming D&H Reseller
You should be a qualified reseller of technology products. You also need to have the following business documents in place to become D&H’s partner reseller:
- Resale certificate/license number
- Business banking details
- References from business/trade
- Company ownership information
- Steps for Becoming D&H Reseller
Canadian resellers easily apply by filling up this online form. The application asks you to fill these details:
- Basic company information
- Landlord/mortgage information
- Business information
- Principal information
- Bank references
- Credit and shipping information
- Authorized buyers
- Web password agreement
Once you have entered these details, you will be guided to complete the further procedure. However, in order to apply online without glitches, you must ensure that:
- Cookies are enabled in website browser
- Pop-up blockers are uninstalled
- Latest version of Adobe Reader is installed
The printout of signed application along with the resale certificate should be either sent via fax to (717) 255-7851 or email to email@example.com.
Just in case your computer does not meet the above requirements, you can download the business application form and then fax/email it along with any applicable sales tax exemption, business registration or disposal forms to:
D&H Credit Department
Fax Number (717) 255-7851 7975
D&H Credit Department
Heritage Road, Unit 20 Brampton, ON L6Y 5X5
- Activating D&H Account
When you fill the application form for D&H Distributing, you would be requested to fill Electronic Commerce User Agreement form. You can use it for new account password request, change of administrator and change of information. Once your application is approved, D&H will send you log-in and password via e-mail within 3 business days of the account being set up in its system.
If your account is not activated, you can contact D&H via phone or email. Alternatively, you can fill the above-mentioned form once again and resend for activation.
- Advantages of Becoming D&H Reseller
There are numerous advantages of becoming D&H’s partner reseller:
- It offers end-to-end customized solutions to suit your business needs.
- It has channel expertise of 100 years in SMB, retail, eTail and college market distribution.
- It has specialized and dedicated teams for VAR, retail, eTail, RTO and EDU.
- It boasts of diverse market capability in terms of RTO, DMR, Broadcast, Premium and Integration.
- It has 6 fully-optimized distribution centres: Midwest, West Coast, Mid-Atlantic, Atlanta, Toronto and Vancouver.
- It has several tools, resources and programs for partner enablement and education.
- It offers flexible and competitive terms and credit programs.
Learn more about D&H Distributing here.